Butts Happen

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

you can't say you've never had a doubt

Learn to Remove Glasses
This one wasn't too impressive, since I already knew how to use to clone/heal brushes. I did learn more details about them though, so that was good.

But above all? I learned that you can make a snapshot in the history window.

Holy crap.

Consider my world rocked.



Shaping text! I liked this one, it's good to know. I don't use Illustrator too often, but if I ever need text in a circle and don't feel like doing it myself, I know where to go now!


I liked this one! Brushes are something I can never get enough of, so it's nice to know how to make my own now. Apparently I can't get more than one to save at a time though, so that's unfortunate.

This was created entirely in brushes I'd made with this tutorial.

Change Brunette to Blonde
This one was just what I'd do anyway, but I liked the part about applying it to a different selection, that was interesting. I hadn't realized that was possible.

Change Eye Color
Didn't learn anything here, but it's a clear and useful tutorial nonetheless.


This is a strange effect to want, but it was interesting. An easy to follow tutorial.
My version:



This was fun! The tutorial was really vague and assumed a lot of previous Photoshop experience, but I was okay with that.
My version:



I really liked this one! Easy to follow, and really creative uses of things I've never really played with before. Plus, I learned that ctrl+backspace fills the layer. :D
My version (it looked Asian to me, so I followed the theme by using a picture I'd taken in Hong Kong):



Making an image halftone! This was surprisingly simple, but I really like the end result. Really pretty. I had to do a little tweaking outside of the tutorial to get that misty white light to it that I had in my mind when I started with this picture, but other than than the tutorial was easy to follow and effective.
My version:


40/50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home