Butts Happen

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Logo Process


First I started out with the basic colors and shapes. Blue rectangle on a white rectangle on a black background. A good start!


Next I matched the font as best I could -- it's not exact, but it's close, and added the yellow rectangle as an underline.


Then came the fun part. I had to start tracing the Michelin Man, because there was definitely no other way I could think of to reproduce an image like that.


When I was done tracing I had to select the shape under the image I'd just created to fill it with white. I moved it to a different color of a background to make it easier to see if I'd gone over the line.
Additionally I selected the outermost object, the outline, and thickened it to 2 px to make it more bold.


Lined him up to make sure the proportions were right...


Then put it all together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home