Butts Happen

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

you have just got to be ultra-paranoid




Attempt two! It turned out to be too frustrating to trace the leaves, so I went with something all new. I didn't see much Saggyman art that invoved vectorized nature anyway. I like this more than the first.



Abstract Background Tutorial.
I like this one. It's all pretty self-explanatory, but it's really nice to have it confirmed for me that that IS, in fact, how Illustrator works, I'm not just guessing and fumbling through the dark.
I don't really like the final design, though.

Tracing Photos Tutorials.
This is really really one to keep an eye on, and I wish I'd found it sooner! This is exactly what I was trying and failing to do just last night. I have to try this one when I get home, seriously.

Comic Style Strokes Tutorial.
This one seems a little too washed-down and simple. It works, but it doesn't look very good. It seems to me that the same effect would happen in Photoshop, only it would look better.

Creating a Logo.
I think this one's going to come in really useful for the next project! I have to keep track of this tutorial as well. (I actually like the end result as well, so that's a plus.)


This... is so cool. I'm going to watch it every night before I go to bed until I figure out exactly how to do it.

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

please upload your logo process too! thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home