Butts Happen

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

testosterone-infused machismo

This has always been one of my favorite tutorials. (Sorry for not uploading it directly, but it's a PDF and that's the best solution I could think of.) It's great not just for technique, but for the idea process as well. I think it's incredibly useful, even if the end result of it isn't exactly the end result you're looking to duplicate.


For the rest: click to enlarge.

This one seems pretty useful. It seems pretty simple, and I'm sure there are a thousand other ways I could achieve the same thing, but it was still interesting to read over.


This one is good if you're looking for that effect, but I have to say I would probably prefer to just use watercolor to get a watercolor effect. I like the bit about the layer modes though, that's pretty useful. Playing around with layer modes is what makes Photoshop so amusing for me.


This one is another pretty useful one if that's what you're looking for. I can't think of that many times I need to draw an animal eye, but it will happen one day! And on that day, I'll be glad to have this tutorial.


I wasn't too impressed with this tutorial at first, because it wasn't really anything I didn't know. But then the artist got to the bit about creating a duplicate and blurring it, and I was suddenly amazed. I'd always wondered how people did that...


This tutorial is creepy. I'm not sure I really want to paint like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home