Butts Happen

Monday, June 8, 2009

OK~ you are look soo pretty now


This was seriously impressive. I hadn't seen the final result by the time I started reading over it, so I just kept getting more and more impressed, any by the time of the end I was so glad that an artist like this would take the time to explain his method. Bookmarking this one for sure.


I'm so glad I found this guy's tutorials! It's a good mix of useful information and impressive skill, so I feel like I'm actually going to improve if I try out his methods. (Granted he does seem to be the kind of artist that just draws a lot of pretty women floating in empty space, but they're well-drawn pretty women, so I'll forgive it.) Bookmarking this one too.


This one was a little hard to follow because the artist doesn't natively speak English. It's very blunt and bland, and while it's good art, the process wasn't particularly revealing.


I thought at first this was going to be another doesn't-teach-me-anything tutorial (although it's very good for beginners at photoshop, since it explains with impressive clarity grouping and multiplying), but it turned out to be useful toward the end. I didn't like some of her methods, but others were pretty impressive.


This seems to be one of the many examples I find of someone making a tutorial that really doesn't have any tips or tricks to share, just common sense.


Same pattern, I thought this would just be a silly useless thing. It looked like she was trying to make a raster image into an imitation vector image -- but it turned out to be interesting and useful.


This wasn't a wealth of information, but I did like the part about coloring the lineart when you're done and the best way to pick a color for it. I always have trouble with that part.


Another case of common sense instead of tricks, and to boot I don't really like the final product. Didn't enjoy this one very much.


I really like this one! Clouds give me some issues, and I really like the different kinds at atmospheres the artist has provided here. Bookmarking this one, too.


This one was seriously fun to do. I have no real use (at the moment) for having a planet picture, but when I saw it it looked so fun that I had to try it. Viola, something Mars-like!
My version:


31/50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home