Butts Happen

Thursday, April 9, 2009


The first thing I've finished in a week or two, I like how this came out. I'm always attracted to drawing this particular character's sly eyes/knowing smile, now I've gotten it out of my system for a while.


This was my favorite of the font patterns we did; cursive Ls bring me pleasure in general, but apparently they're pretty awesome when you shove them all really close together. I think I would actually use this pattern in another piece of work.
I liked working with Illustrator, too. More than I thought I would. I liked most that each type didn't become a new layer, that drives me crazy in Photoshop. The vectors were great, moving and resizing was convenient. It's convinced me that it'd be worth it to learn more about it!


Second favorite! Uppercase J in Stencil.



Why, yes, I do pretty much stalk Sophia. (This one's a cover page for an installment of her webcomic.) I love the grunge of this one -- that's a theme in her work, but this one carries it particularly well. And the cropping is just eerie.


Strange Dream, by Seto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home